Now you finally have a solution that lets you achieve long-lasting professional results ? in the comfort of your own home. You no longer need to hassle with the inconvenience and high cost of expensive and time consuming professional treatments. Instead,…
Dominando El Maquillaje – Curso De Maquillaje
How To SelectThe Right Method For The Removal Of Pubic Hair
Author: Natalie Williams
What’s the use of pubic hair? Scientists are still unsure about the purpose of pubic hair on our bodies. Some of the presumable uses of pubic hair include:
1. Pheromones are being disperse by the pubic hair to attract the opposite sex.
2. Protection of the genitals against abrasion during sexual intercourse.
3. Keeps the genitals warm.
4. Shields dirt from the genitals.
Should I Shave My Pubic Hair?
The removal of pubic hair has been part of a lot of cultures throughout history as a means for getting more comfort, look better, improve hygiene, conforming to religious practices and to improve the love making experience. With the growing popularity of the bare look since the nineties, many men and women feel pressured to follow this trend in order to fit in. The decision to remove your pubic hair should be decided according to your beliefs and personal preferences. Regardless of your motivation to remove your pubic hair, it is important for you to understand the various pubic hair removal methods to decide the most suitable solution for you.
The 5 Most Common Pubic Hair Removal Solutions
1. Shaving – The most common tools for shaving the pubic region are conventional electric shavers and razor blades. Men typically use their electric beard shavers or razor blades while women use their leg shavers. It isn’t a mystery why most people develop irritating side effects such as ingrown hairs, itching and pubic pimples. What they need is a real pubic shaver instead.
2. Waxing – Some people like it, some people don’t. It hurts a lot and you have to expose your private parts to a stranger at a salon. The main benefit is it’s long lasting effect. Another solution is to get your hands on a DIY bikini waxing kit you can apply on yourself in the privacy of your home at a very low price.
3. Depilatories – These come in the form of creams, gels, lotions and roll-ons. The chemicals in the depilatories literally melts the hair so that you may wipe it off easily. It is important to note that most products are not designed for use in the pubic area. It is not recommended to use these products on a skin surface it was not designed for to prevent skin irritation.
4. Trimming – For people who just want to keep their pubic hair short without removing them, trimming is the right answer for you. The most basic tool is to simply use a pair of scissors to trim your pubic hair to your desired length. However, some people are hesitant about using a sharp object near their private parts. If you are willing to spend a bit more, you could purchase a pubic hair trimmer to trim you pubic hair without getting cut.
5. Permanent Removal – Electrolysis and laser treatments are 2 of the common permanent hair removal solutions. Electrolysis is a very long and inconvenient process because each hair follicle has to be disabled individually. Laser treatments on the other hand are more convenient because it uses a light beam to disable an area of hair on your body. Both methods require multiple treatments costing at least $500 or more to completely remove all the pubic hair on your body.